These are difficult days with the economy and budget issues in Sacramento.
My qualifications and business experience allow me to bring a unique perspective to help our residents, businesses, and local governments collaborate to maintain necessary services and encourage job growth.
Therefore, I’m running for the State Assembly in the 58th District.
My goals include:
- Help Small Businesses repay debts and create jobs by reforming the tax code to promote job growth and retain our tax base, reducing regulatory compliance costs and red tape
- Change the education system to provide more nutrition and physical activity to align better with “Team California for Healthy Kids”
- Reduce the state debt by eliminating waste inside state government, while finding less expensive, more effective ways of operating government
- Be accessible to all residents, through regular open subject Town Hall meetings and community workshops
- Give local governments more control over policy making, so decisions better fit the needs of the people
I’m a seven year Downey resident and lifelong Californian
- Married to George for 16 years, two daughters
- Business experience: Owner of Diversified Risk Management, a licensed investigation firm with 25+ years within the Security Industry
- Downey Public Works Committee, Chair
- Californian’s Dedicated to Education Foundation, Board member
- Downey Chamber of Commerce, President-elect
- Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce, VP Public Affairs
- Soroptimist International, Camino Real Region Director
I respectfully ask for your vote on November 6th.
A NEW DIRECTION